Aug 24, 2009

Time Square Revisited

OK, I said I was finished with that painting but after some really good feedback I realized I really wasn't. Some people say you're never finished with a painting until someone wants it (or buys it) so I guess I'll just keep looking at it to see what pops into my head.

What was missing in the last version of the Ape in Time Square painting (titled "Evolution") were a few more detailed people. After all, when is Time Square NOT crowded?


So here's the updated painting with a few carefully placed human beings. Click on the image for a closer look.



Now I think I'm finally finished with this one. Maybe.

Also did another under water picture yesterday with the little seahorse. This one is called "Hitchhiker":

8x10 Acrylic on Canvas panel



Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

3 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

Love the painting. Funny...the other day when we were guessing what it was...I knew it was an ape, but I thought it was running the other directions...not towards us. LOL Love the details!

Hugs!
Kat

storybeader said...

A new seahorse! Cute hitchhiker!

C. JoyBell C. said...

ooooohhhhhhhah... i love seahorses! :)

I have been looking through your artwork. I think that it's exceptional. :) You are a fun-filled, amazing artist! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin