Aug 23, 2009

Finish One, Start Another...

I finally finished my Time Square painting. The colors are a bit brighter in person but you get the general idea. I'm calling it "Evolution", do you think that works for a title? Click on the image for a closer look.



This morning I started on a series of smaller paintings (8x10). I saw a photo of a leafy sea horse and it sounded like something fun to paint. I'm not sure how that frog got into the Jellyfish but I'm pretty sure he's not dinner, he's just there for the ride - LOL!





Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

3 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

storybeader said...

I like your water, in the paintings. And the Times Square is real cute. Need to look at it close up - hmmm, two purses? Is he a thief? {:-D

ABrushWithHumor said...

Ha! That's funny! I was thinking I had sent the ape there on holiday and he was enjoying a wild shopping spree. I can see now that it's quite likely he's stolen the loot instead!

sassypackrat said...

The monkey is awesome! I really like the seahorse painting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin