May 13, 2009

Is It Real or Liquitex?



They said he was a Calico -
A rare and special breed.
His colors come from royalty
A very noble seed.

I think perhaps they got it wrong

As I opened my office door
To find my paints and brushes
scattered all about the floor.

Calico was so delighted
with my reds and blues and greens

that he's added to his coat
and looks a masterpiece indeed!






Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

5 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

dianna said...

The poetry...the image...It is awe-inspiring!!! :-)

Merry said...

So cute. I love the look on his face.

I tagged you on my blog...

Dana S. Whitney said...

Love the caption! Love puns and double meanings. Perhaps only his hair dresser knows for sure.

Heather Leavers said...

excellent! I love the squished coasters in yor interview pic (and will be reporting you to the RSPCA) ;-)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Love the colors - and the poem is cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin