Over 15 days we managed to travel 5454 miles. We drove through 17 states and stayed in 9 hotels and 2 family homes. We went to a great wedding and met a lot of family members for the first time. We visited the nation's first national park (Yellowstone) and the nation's first national monument (Devils Tower). We ate at too many fast food restaurants and had a few good meals (mostly the homemade ones). Most importantly, Dakota learned that we live in an amazing country full of wonderful people and beautiful places.
Once Dakota catches up on his favorite TV shows and gets in some time on his Nintendo Wii he has promised to finish his second movie. He is also talking about writing his memoirs but we told him he is still a bit young for that.
What happens next for Dakota? That's hard to say:
- He might retire to a shadow box with a few of his favorite photos and treasures.
- He could go on more exciting adventures with US in the near future.
- There's always a chance he could visit friends, relatives, or total strangers for more travel adventures to blog about.
- Finally, he might star in his own sitcom on NBC next fall.
* Hey! What do you think should happen to Dakota? *
Share this post: