Jul 10, 2009

Panda-monium


The other night I started drawing panda bears and could not stop myself. The first panda looked so funny just standing there I thought, "He'd look even funnier dancing, riding a skateboard, hanging out on the playground, and riding a unicycle." LOL! Was I right?












With this blog post I also learned how to insert a table. This is useful for posting images without taking a lot of space on the page. I'm still experimenting with this bit of HTML code but so far I like it. I just wish I could figure out how to get rid of that extra space before the table! Any coders out there? LOL!

For more Panda Fun, check out my entry for this week's Illustration Friday challenge: HOLLOW


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

7 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

justdoodleit said...

Nice looking Panda drawings. Your flattened animals are too funny and unique. Even this Panda needs to be steamrolled :)

...and you have your own sailing boat! How cool is that!

Merry said...

I love the Panda. He will be a great character to draw. Thanks for checking up on me.

storybeader said...

cute! good idea about tables - I use them at work all the time, instead of spreadsheets... then take out the borders! I rather not have the lines!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

OOh But you are so right hee he hee hee! I have the early morning giggles. This is wonderful and I really love your posts! I took the time to go through them and you are hilarious. I'm so glad that you came by to visit me,but I will admit I got the better by coming to visit YOU! YOU ROCK hee he hee!

ReneeBuchananArt said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the see-saw with the blue bird! You are so clever!

Justabeachkat said...

Love the Pandas, especially love the one with the blue bird.

Hugs!
Kat

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin