OK, this has been a highly guarded secret until now but in the spirit of Christmas I've decided to share not only the secret recipe but the secret 'baking process' as well! Let's get started!
*One cup sugar
*Four large eggs
*Two cups of dried fruit
*One teaspoon baking soda
*One teaspoon salt
*One cup brown sugar
*One bottle whiskey
- Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again. To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
- Make sure the whiskey is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the mixer.
- Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whiskey.
- Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Throw the bowl out of the window, check the whiskey again. Go to bed.
Share this post: