Nov 7, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different...

Working non-stop on custom orders and Christmas items is starting to make me feel like a "craft zombie"... Whenever I feel myself falling into a creative rut I try something different to get my juices flowing again. This project certainly did the trick!


The Flat Zombie Coaster
In my ETSY Store NOW

In other News - Dakota is leaving Grandma and Grandpa's for Nebraska! Check his blog for new pictures!



Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

4 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He is the best looking Zombie ever!

Andrea

justabeachkat said...

Too cute! Don't get so busy it's not fun anymore.

Hugs!
Kat

Carol said...

Your creations are just darling! I found you via Entrecard...and I'm going to buy an advertisement from you!

A Fellow Etsian!

elphabainwicked said...

I lvoe the Zombie and cringe everytime I go to your store...once, twice, three, fours....times a day!!

I say we start an auction on him and he goes to the highest bidder...lol

I can't wait until all the custom orders are done...he is going to be added after the new year to your custom list!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin