Sep 20, 2008

Where Do You Keep YOUR Monster?

Mine lives behind his favorite picture. He only comes out when he gets hungry. When I remember, I bring him sugar cookies with peanut butter on them. Peanut butter makes him burp but he likes it...


Mixed Media Monsters
Acrylic and Polymer

Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

6 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

rkdsign88 said...

Thanks God he is not allergic with peanut, may be try my cupcakes next time, he may like it too :)

Love this, so creative & as always funny :)

elphabainwicked said...

I love it and agree with Mom...needs eyeballs.

This is really awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks great Robin! Awesome...

Anonymous said...

perfect! i think i recognize that monster!

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Congrats to the lucky winner in previous post! I envy her! lol.

I will actually probably bu a candle from auntie d when I get money, maybe near xmas.

I dont have to tell you that ill eventually bu something else from you? Because I plan on it lol.

And wth, is thast a picture frame you decorated with a dude? Omg thats so flippen awsome!

Becki said...

Awww!! I love him!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin