Sep 13, 2008

First Down!



It's College Football season again and we're all taking sides, hoping that our team comes out on top! This cute custom ordered coaster is what every football fan needs to keep those beer bottles from leaving nasty stains on the coffee table! Check the "Sold Section" in my ETSY store to see what other cool custom orders I've done - maybe there's something there for you too!

Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

5 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

Too funny! I was just thinking today (since George was watching Notre Dame), that making team coasters would be a good idea.

Hugs!
Kat

(no way will you see those "butt ugly" items I've found in my closet)LOL

Anonymous said...

My Dad would love that!

Heathen's Hearth said...

My boyfriend would like those. Too cute!

elphabainwicked said...

I love him and kow my brother will too!! You out did yourself again on him. Thank you so much!!!!

elphabainwicked said...

Thank you so much!!! He is perfect and my brother will love him...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin