Jun 15, 2011

Pimp my Painting?

Visited with family and friends for a few weeks then got a ride home with those friends this past Sunday. My young friend Elise had a chance to paint with me and decided she really liked my "Silly Chickens" painting but it needed something extra. I said "Go ahead, pimp my painting..."

Silly Chickens - original version

I knew I was in for something special when Elise asked me if she could use some beads, sequins, feathers, and other assorted bling. A few hours later, Elise had transformed my silly Chicken painting into something unique and original.

Elise poses with her masterpiece
 
It's Elise's painting now to hang where she likes at her house in Atlanta - what a great way to spend a hot summer afternoon!

Click on this image for a detailed view of the masterpiece:

Silly Chickens - Pimped!







_
Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

1 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

Love the painting...both ways. Too cute!

Hugs,
Kat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin