Dec 13, 2010

Santa gets Lucky

We're all busy shopping and decorating and doing the millions of other fun things we only do during the holiday season. I just wanted to take a second to show off my latest holiday card idea - The Lottery Advent Calendar:


It's been a huge success this year so I'll probably do it again. There's not much to putting one together and if 25 days is too much for you, there's also the "12 days of Christmas" theme...
Hey, Florida Lottery people - what do you think? Feel free to use my idea and I think 10% of sales is a fair commission for little old me :-)
Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

1 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend! I have been so busy lately with LIFE, holidays, trips, etc. that my blog visits have been limited, but I think I'm finally getting to a point where I can get back to normal. (Whatever normal is! LOL) I've had fun catching up a bit with you tonight.

Miss you. I hope you're having a good time. B

Have a wonderful weekend,
Kat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin