Sep 12, 2010

All in one Place

I've been toying with the idea for a web site for at least a year but it's always been on the back burner. The other day someone asked me where they could find my work online and I started listing all of the places I have one or more originals or prints for display or sale: This blog, ETSY, ArtFire, Imagekind, FineArtAmerica, CafePress, Zazzle, etc., etc., and I'm sure I forgot a few. If you browse the sidebar of my blog you'll probably see them all.

That got me thinking that I really need one central landing place for my stuff and some branding to make it easy to identify and remember. I picked up a domain name and headed over to Weebly to build a simple web site. Weebly is a great site because it is FREE, it has simple design tools and allows you to embed more complicated multimedia elements if you have the skills and tools to do it. It fits my needs perfectly.

www.ArtbyRobinW.com is born...



It's a simple design with links to my gallery, this blog, and retail sites where I've separated art work from the critter coasters and other ornaments by creating a new ETSY shop. Nothinglikeit is still out there of course.

I'm busy adding images for the original art work I have for sale and uploading high quality images to FineArtAmerica for prints. Now I need to get busy creating more pieces for my gallery and my online shops!
Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

2 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

Wow! It really looks great Robin. Good job.

Hugs,
Kat

business opportunity said...

I like simplicity of the design. Brilliant idea. You made the right move.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin