Jul 27, 2010

Basset Hound on Blue

Some dogs deserve to be dressed up but when I tried to imagine a shirt and tie on this poor fellow I could almost hear him saying "I'm already pretty silly looking, please don't make it worse"...

"Basset Hound on Blue" was a quick acrylic based loosely on a very cute photo from a magazine. I may rework this one later and dress him like a clown, a banker, or a cowboy. What costume do you think suits him best?

"Basset Hound on Blue" 8x10 acrylic



Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

2 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Robin, I think he looks GREAT the way he is... but you already about my limitations of the imagination! I can't wait to see what you do with him :)

sassypackrat said...

Oh a banker with a bow tie and wire rimmed glasses!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin