Nov 30, 2009

Squirrel coaster - update

OK, this was not the easiest coaster I've ever created. I must have issues with 'rat-like' creatures, I remember it took me a few weeks to finally work out the design of "Hammy the Hamster".

I battled with color blending and it took me forever to get the face right. I hope the next flat squirrel is a little easier!





Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

3 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

Cute cute cute! Love the acorn.

See you tomorrow??

Hugs!
Kat

sassypackrat said...

He's adorable! Love the teeth! Also love how he's not going to let go of that acorn! Too funny!

ReneeBuchananArt said...

He reminds me of the "Ice Age" critter! Hilarious!

I put up my tree tonight and found all of my little critters that I sculpted last year and I decided I'm going to HAVE to get in the clay again! I always get inspired when I see what you've been up to!

Renee :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin