Oct 4, 2009

Oh, what a Night!

ArtForTheHeart Artists

Friday night was our grand opening party for the Art Gallery show and sale that we've been planning for the last few months. The weather was wonderful, the gallery was gorgeous, and the turn out was great! We could not have asked for a better night and it was a wonderful way to start the event. Thanks everyone for coming out to support us!

Here's a slide show of some of the photos from the big night. Enjoy!



Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

4 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

How exciting!

Justabeachkat said...

Robin

It really was a wonderful evening. I know you all must have been thrilled with the crowd that came to support you. I wish you all great success!

Hugs!
Kat

C. JoyBell C. said...

Wow...you must have been ELATED, Robin Leigh!!!! :))) I can just imagine.... siiiggghhhh....that would be like me opening my own bookstore filled with all of my books in it!!!! :)))

storybeader said...

congrats! Lots of things to look at! And that shelf around the room - fantastic idea for display! {:-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin