Sep 1, 2009

Predator and Prey Returns

This spring I started a few paintings where I would create a realistic looking animal or bird and then add a smaller cartoon-like creature to the painting as potential food. I called the series "Predator and Prey" and had big plans to expand on it.

Other things happened and I lost interest in that project but last night I was inspired again. Here's number three in the renewed series:



To see the earlier paintings in this series, click here and here.


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

5 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

KAT said...

I love this! The colors are so vibrant!
And I like the idea of the predator and the prey, and the cartoony aspect of the prey.

Keep it up, you are very good!!

Take care,
Kat

Justabeachkat said...

Love it! It shows lots of personality.

Hugs!
Kat

C. JoyBell C. said...

hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

hope (certain insurance company) doesn't steal your idea! i like this one. it needs sound like do-dunt, do-dunt!momxxx

EHillson said...

Love it! It's very different!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin