Sep 21, 2009

A New Predator and Prey

I think I'm finished with the painting I started Sunday morning. I decided to add a cat and bird to my 'Predator and Prey' series. The cat looks a little cartoonish but I think it turned out OK.


I think I'll lay off the cat paintings for a while. Maybe I'll try something more ambitious like this...



Just in case you're confused - I intend to paint this guy, not take up guitar in a grunge rock band. :-)



Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

2 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

C. JoyBell C. said...

oooohhhh....okaayyyy.... now I get it...I thought you were gonna try and play guitar!!! hhaha!!!

I'm having a sort of gloomy morning this morning, and this artwork has painted a smile on my face! Thank you! :)

ReneeBuchananArt said...

I cannot WAIT to see your representation of that guy! BTW, did you paint the dog with the purple background in one night?!?!? He is GREAT!

Renee :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin