Jul 15, 2009

Dog Tired

Left Virginia this morning around 7am, headed for Atlanta...



I'm "Dog Tired"
exhausted: drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted.

588 miles and 10 hours later I'm here! About to sit down for a bowl of Mom's gumbo. Definitely worth the drive!


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

4 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

storybeader said...

that's a long day - take care and have a nice visit!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Awww - that picture is too cute! Sounds like you had a loooong day.

Duni said...

My mom lives about 400 miles from where I live. It really is tiring driving all that way!
What a cute, cute pic!

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Wow, you made good time! I'm getting ready to drive to Melbourne, Fl next weekend and that is close to 700 miles... I had a dream last night I had to do it on a miniature motorized tricycle that only held 6 ounces of gas in the tank!

Renee :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin