May 19, 2009

What's new with US...

After a long, cold and wet weekend the sun finally came out Monday morning. There was a chill in the air but when we saw the forecast for a week of sunshine we got energetic!

Charles went after the sanding job on the toe rail...

While I began cutting away the sikaflex next to the aluminum to be painted.




Only my hand and fancy fein tool are pictured here (I was having a bad hair day). And NO, I am not the person responsible for that gouge on the teak deck!





Since we were trapped in the boat all day Sunday, I made good use of the down time and the wonderful set of colored pencils Mom gave me before I left Atlanta (Thanks Mom!)
. Here's a little more of "US"...

Pegasus


Hippopatamus


Icarus

I've got to go back to work now...


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

3 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Love the purple hippo!

momxxx said...

you're welcome baby girl! love the icarus. looks like a dr. doolittle hippo. momxxx

storybeader said...

that's great to be on your own schedule. Nice to have good help! {:-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin