Apr 7, 2009

Get Moving Why Don't You!


OK, technically we're not moving, we're just going on a 3 month WORKING HOLIDAY to our other home which is currently SITTING in Virginia. By sitting I mean this:


And by WORKING, I don't mean this:



I mean THIS:


















The next few days will be chaos around this house, trying to decide what to pack and what to leave behind. My priorities: Computer bits and bytes, Arts and craft supplies, reading material... Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, clean underwear and a few clothes.

I'm really bad at this - Words of encouragement are appreciated...


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

3 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Unknown said...

I bet that will be a fun experience! Hope you have a great time :)

Judy C said...

Envious, yep that's me.

storybeader said...

Oh gosh! What a lucky lady! Yes, don't forget the computer! Hope you can mail some of the finish projects to a land location. Wow - 3 whole months!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin