Mar 17, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods


Some of us still have Grandmas that are with them, some of us don't. My Grandma's not very well so I'm off to Atlanta to visit for a bit.


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

3 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I hope your grandmother gets better soon!

storybeader said...

hope you have a nice visit with the family.

Marjie said...

I lost all my grandparents already except for a grandma. Thank God she lives only three miles away so I can visit her often. Good to know you're thinking of yours. There's nothing like a good day with the grannies. They're very worth spending time with.

Glad to stumble upon your blog through EC. Give me a visit too when you get a chance. Cheers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin