Feb 13, 2009

More Robot fun

8x10 Acrylic on Canvas
5x7 prints available in my ArtFire shop NOW!

A new picture of the Robot and his Owl friend. I think I'm almost finished with it. What do you think?

Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

8 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

sassypackrat said...

That is so cute!

Unknown said...

Very charming! Lots of personality, that robot has. I think there's a bit of Iron Giant in him.

Merry said...

I think you have hit on a great duo. I can't wait to see what their next adventure will be.

storybeader said...

is Robot a good dude? Owl seems to like him! Great colors!

Anonymous said...

"looks like they made it!" hope owl grows up to be a wise old owl. the buckethead is going to need all the help he can get.

lisa winter said...

this is great! love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I had to tell you - I absolutely love this! Seriously, well done!

Yeah!!!

Justabeachkat said...

This ones my favorite!

Hugs!
Kat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin