You're all doing it. Making those silly but serious lists of things you plan to do differently in the new year. Weight loss and exercise always top the list and I've seen a number of other seriously challenging goals that will be almost impossible to achieve.
I'm much more realistic about this resolution thing. Here's my list for the new year:
- I will TRY not to sit in front of my computer in my pajamas all day.
- I will not spend time reliving the mistakes I made in my past. I'll instead focus on worrying about the future.
- I will stop emailing my husband. Instead I will get up and go into the next room to speak to him directly.
- I will make up with my Wii-Fit coach, I know he only wants the best for me...
- I will eat less pizza.
- I will adopt a cat this year and give her a clever, funny name.
OK, that's as far as I go! Your turn!
Share this post: