Oct 29, 2008

Flattening a Beaver

I've never done a beaver coaster before so I had to do a little research and decide what a flat beaver should look like. This picture looks like a real beaver but is not very attractive...







This is a really cute beaver but looks a little too cartoonish...











I decided to take it one step at a time and if it looked like a Beaver I was going in the right direction:



I think he turned out pretty 'beavery', don't you? I hope my customer likes him too!


Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

5 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT!!! Now he needs a few logs to entertain him. :-)

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Ha! That is so much better than that scary rabid beaver!

Renee :)

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! the pics of him on ETSY are even better!

Susan

storybeader said...

I think your beaver came out adorable! Wonder what ran him down?

Anonymous said...

good job! (for a possum Queen) momxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin