Aug 13, 2008

September 19th is "Talk Like A Pirate Day"

ARRRRGGGHHHH, will you be ready?
"Pete the Pirate" character coaster. Coming soon to my ETSY store!

Follow this link if you REALLY want to learn to talk like a pirate!

Can you think of any other characters you'd like to see flattened? Leave a comment below!
Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

5 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Cats! I havnt seen any in your shop yet, maybe you have and I just didnt notice haha! I think this guy is awsome. I would totally keep him for myself LOL. You should make a "custom" listing somehow maybe that way people could request custom. Maybe not even custom, but like custom choice colors and stuff so that they could say pick a character on your list adn ask for certain colors..like a pink and black cow LOL

missknits said...

lol this is awesome! you need a little flattened parrot to go with him! lol

Anonymous said...

How cute! You are so talented. :)

elphabainwicked said...

Okay...I commented above but have to again...I just love him!!! And the added touch of the parrot is too funny!!!

I gave you my list a while ago...having fun watching what you surprise us with next.

You are killin' me Robin!!! roflmao

Tina

P.S. Haven't seen any little "Tina" guys lately...lol

w said...

poor guy. as if falling down drunk wasn't enough, he had to be flattened, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin