Aug 25, 2008

Because It's Always 5 O'Clock Somewhere!

Nothing says Florida like sun, tennis, and a fine bottle of Merlot! Down here we wear shorts year round and the only flurries you'll ever see come off your husband's head when he forgets to use his dandruff shampoo. Running too late to squeeze in a set of tennis today? Just dress the part and head straight for the bar!


~ Click on picture to zoom in ~

Twitter DiggIt! StumpleUpon Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit

4 COMMENTS - Click here to leave YOURS!:

Justabeachkat said...

You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!
Kat

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Adorable! Gosh I LOVE your stuff! You make me want to flatten everything I make!

Auntie Dis said...

I love this lady, she's amazing, I can't see what you come up with next along this line! :)

elphabainwicked said...

That is too funny!!

Now I understand why everyone retires to FL...

I bet you could make a lot of money with these at a retirement convention.

Is there going to be a retired man to watch out for???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin